When it comes to the body’s wellbeing, different people crave different medical attention. As such, there is need for different health insurance plans to suit different people. Keystone 65 HMO has 6 Medicare advantage plans for you to choose from. Here is a close look at the features of each of these plans.
Keystone 65 select HMO plans
There are four of these. They include:
• Keystone 65 select HMO – entails medical-only coverage.
• Keystone 65 select RX HMO – entails medical and prescription drug coverage.
• Keystone 65 select HMO with choice program – entails medical, hearing, vision and dental coverage.
• Keystone 65 select RX HMO with choice program – entails medical, prescription drug, hearing, vision and dental coverage.
Keystone 65 preferred HMO plans
There are only two of these. They include:
• Keystone 65 preferred HMO – entails medical coverage, which also entails medical, hearing, and vision coverage.
• Keystone 65 preferred RX HMO – entails prescription drug coverage as well as the medical coverage which includes hearing, vision and dental coverage.
The two sets of plans have different provider networks, but they all guarantee you the following services:
• Access to over 1,900 primary care physicians, 27,000 specialist sites, and 70 hospitals.
• Access to health resources as well as wellness programs.
• Comprehensive medical coverage without the paper work.
• Routine medical checkups screenings and preventive care.
• Help in managing chronic illnesses like diabetes.
A plan that covers vision, dental and hearing gives you access to two more services. They include:
• Routine dental exams as well as dental cleaning half-yearly.
• Vision and hearing services such as compensation for eyewear.
A plan, which covers prescription drug, comes with two advantages, which are:
• Access to thousands of pharmacies within the network. Just presenting your keystone 65 HMO will guarantee you instant services.
• You get to pay only one premium per month for both medical and drug coverage.
To get any of these plans, you must first meet the following requirements:
• Be entitled to Medicare part A and enrolled to Medicare part B.
• Go on paying your Medicare part B premiums as well as part A if required to do so.
• Be a resident of Pennsylvania in the counties of Bucks, Philadelphia, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery.
One of the major benefits of these plans is that you are covered for urgent cases even when you are not in the USA. For instance, suppose you’re in the USA and need urgent medical attention, these plans will have it covered regardless of the service provider. The same applies for areas outside of the US. However, note that only urgent cases are covered in such instances.
Overall, these keystone 65 medical plans are quite comprehensive as they cover quite a lot of areas when it comes to the body’s health.